Game Day Chili Cheese Sliders are simple and tasty!! These easy Chili Sliders will be a hit for your next game day get together. Game on!!! Pull-apart sliders are the best way to feed a hungry crowd. I hope you can enjoy these awesome game day sliders soon!
Chili Cheese Sliders are a bit messy, cheesy and beefy bean goodness – everything we love about classic sliders and more! These sliders are super quick and really easy, you can also make-ahead and reheat so they’re perfect for advance meal prep or large gatherings.
To make these chili cheese sliders, use a 24-pack of dinner rolls (or 2 smaller 12-packs). We love the King’s Hawaiian Roll brand for making sliders and our favorite flavors are original Hawaiian Sweet and Savory Butter. You can also use homemade dinner rolls.
Can I Make these Ahead?
Yes! Sliders can be pre-made even a day ahead then covered and refrigerated. If baking from chilled sliders, add an extra 3 minutes or so when baking, or until hot and the cheese is melted. Sliders also reheat really well. To reheat sliders: microwave each slider uncovered 15-20 seconds or just until the chili is heated through and cheese is melted.
Not what you are looking for? Try these other amazing Appetizer recipes:
- Slow Cooker Mahogany Chicken Wings
- Marinated Portobello Mushrooms
- Cheesy Cauliflower Tots
- Mini Buffalo Chicken Balls
Chili Cheese Sliders
This simple and easy Chili Cheese Sliders will be a hit for your next game day get together.
- Prep Time: :15
- Cook Time: :20
- Total Time: :35
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 packet McCormick Original Chili Seasoning Mix
- 6 Slider buns
- 2 c. Cheddar, grated
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Sauté onions until soft. Add the ground beef and stir to break up meat. Sauté until cooked through; drain fat.
- Stir in fire roasted tomatoes and McCormick Original Chili Seasoning Mix, and season with salt and pepper. Simmer until liquid is slightly reduced. Remove from heat.
- Coat a 9” x 13” baking dish with cooking spray. Place the bottom halves of the slider buns in the dish. Top with chili mixture. Sprinkle cheese over each slider. Place the top halves of the buns on top.
- Brush the tops of the buns with the melted butter. Sprinkle garlic powder and salt on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until the cheese melts and everything is warmed through, 15-20 minutes.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: Chili Cheese Sliders