Tasty Chinese Chicken Tacos will please the whole group!Print
Chinese Chicken Tacos
Switch things up for Taco Tuesday! Try this super simple and tasty recipe for Chinese Chicken Tacos. Tacos at the peak of infused flavors, this tasty Chinese taco will satisfy any hunger! Mix up your palette with these Asian Chicken Tacos! An Asian fusion spin takes these tacos to a whole other delicious dimension.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30
- 8 large egg roll wrappers
- Oil for frying
- 2 large chicken breasts, cooked and shredded or shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- ¼ cup Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing & Marinade
- 1 can (8 ounces) bamboo shoots, drained and cut into strips
- Shredded Romaine lettuce
- Sliced green onion
- Grated carrot
- Chopped peanuts
- Fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet or pan.
- Add egg roll wrappers one at a time, frying until lightly golden, but still pliable.
- Fold in half to form a large triangle and continue frying until crisp.
- Drain on paper towels and repeat with remaining wrappers. Meanwhile, combine chicken with Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing & Marinade; refrigerate and chill well.
- To serve, place chicken mixture into “shells” carefully and top with remaining ingredients, as desired.
- Serving Size: 4