Introducing the ultimate chocolate chip cookies recipe, one that will leave your taste buds craving more. Whether you’re a fan of soft and chewy or crisp and crunchy, this recipe has got you covered. The key to the perfect chocolate chip cookie is using high-quality ingredients, so I recommend splurging for the best butter, chocolate, and flour you can find.
With this recipe, you’ll experience a delicious combination of rich, buttery flavor and decadent chocolate chunks in every bite. Whether you’re serving chocolate chip cookies warm out of the oven or as a classic after-school snack, these cookies are sure to be a hit with the whole family. So, say goodbye to bland, store-bought cookies and hello to homemade perfection. Get ready to take your chocolate chip cookie game to the next level with this recipe.
The best way to store chocolate chip cookies is in an airtight container at room temperature. This will help to keep the cookies fresh and prevent them from becoming stale. If you prefer your cookies to be softer, you can store them in an airtight container with a piece of bread. The moisture from the bread will help to keep the cookies soft. You can also store them in the refrigerator, which will make them stay fresh for a longer period of time, but they will be harder to bite. If you freeze them, thaw them out at room temperature before eating.Print
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Your search for the best chocolate chip cookies ends here.
- Prep Time: :10
- Cook Time: :08
- Total Time: :30
- Yield: 36 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup white (granulated) sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips or chunks, or chopped chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add 12 oz package of chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll 2-3 TBS (depending on how large you like your cookies) of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets. (alternately, use a small cookie scoop to make your cookies).
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they are just BARELY starting to turn brown.
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- Freezing is the best way to store cookies long term. Freezing a freshly baked cookie preserves that fresh flavor and texture so you can enjoy it any time. For best results, let your cookies cool completely, and then freeze right away.
- You’ll need to make sure the cookies are well wrapped and protected from air. Storing unwrapped cookies will expose them to freezer burn and ice build up.
To freeze cookies
- Place your cookies in a freezer bag and then squeeze as much air out of the bag as possible.
- Place the bagged cookies in another airtight Tupperware container.
- Make sure the lid is on tight!
- Don’t forget to date and label your cookies, so you know what to grab when you’re hunting through the freezer.
- Soft cookies, like peanut butter cookies, can might stick together, so put a piece of parchment paper, wax paper, or plastic wrap in between each of the cookies.
Cookies stored in this manner will be good for up to three months. This method means the cookies have a double layer of protection from freezer burn and ice, so they’ll stay fresher longer.
Keywords: Chocolate Chip Cookies