How to Make Cheesy Diamond Burgers that are Ridiculously Delicious
These Cheesy Diamond Burgers are so fun and ridiculously delicious! They’re great to whip up for a crowd or to just make a weeknight dinner extraordinary. This is the most requested recipe that I make from friends and family. Pair these mini burgers with a flight of beers and you are SET. If you aren’t a fan of spicy food, I recommend using a can of diced tomatoes. Whether it’s game day, a holiday or a summer bbq, these cute and delish little mini diamond burgers fit perfectly in your fingers and will feed a large crowd or a small one.
What is not to love about ground beef, spices, onions, Ro-Tel and cheese? These sliders are totally customizable. If you aren’t in the mood for a burger, try another version! Sub in your favorite deli or sandwich meat and cheese. Use the same glaze and baking instructions and you’ve got a fantastic quick dish! This ground beef sliders recipe is the PERFECT party food. Bring these to your next party, no matter the theme or season, and they will be a hit!
Not what you are looking for? Try these other amazing Appetizer recipes:
- Slow Cooker Mahogany Chicken Wings
- Marinated Portobello Mushrooms
- Cheesy Cauliflower Tots
- Mini Buffalo Chicken Balls
These Cheesy Diamond Burgers are so fun and ridiculously delicious!
- Prep Time: :15
- Cook Time: :25
- Total Time: :40
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Party Food
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups diced onion (about 1 whole onion)
- 3–4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, drained
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- 12 dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a large skillet on the stovetop over high heat. When the pan is very hot, add the beef and season with salt, pepper, cumin, mustard powder, and paprika. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and onions are golden. Stir in drained tomatoes until well combined.
- Place bottom half of buns in prepared pan. Top with beef & sliced cheese. Finish off with the top half of the bun.
- Mix all the ingredients for the glaze in a sauce pan over medium heat until melted, smooth and combined. Pour over the buns.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Serving Size: 12
Keywords: Diamond Burgers