Honey Sriracha Chicken – Sweet and Spicy, oh so good!Print
Honey Sriracha Chicken
Honey Sriracha Chicken – we’ve combined sriracha’s powerful savory spice with the sweetness of honey to make this delicious chicken with honey sriracha marinade. Make it on a skillet, bake it or grill. Better tasting and healthier than take out!
The best thing of all is the simplicity of the recipe. It takes 6 ingredients, nothing out of the ordinary. Chicken, honey, Sriracha, vinegar, garlic, and salt, which you already have in your fridge or pantry. For the chicken, you can use chicken breast, thighs, drumsticks or wings. Make it for dinner tonight!
Looking for more great recipes? Check out this recipe roundup for Why We Love Garlic (And You Should, Too!).
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 50
- 4 chicken thighs, deboned but skin-on (12 oz chicken)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- White sesame seeds, optional
Honey Sriracha Marinade
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Tamari or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk the Honey Sriracha Marinate together. Mix well.
- Add the garlic and Marinade to the chicken, stir to combine well, marinade for 30 minutes.
- Heat up a skillet (cast-iron preferred) on medium heat. Add the oil. Transfer the chicken to the skillet and cook on both sides, until they turn golden brown and cooked. Add the remaining Marinade to the skillet, as soon as it thickens, turn off the heat, top with some sesame seeds (if using) and serve the chicken immediately.
- You may use chicken breast, chicken drumsticks or wings for this recipe. You may also bake or grill this recipe. If baking, bake it at 400F for 20 minutes are until the chicken is slightly charred.
- Serving Size: 2