A Game Day Favorite – Roasted Jalapeno PoppersPrint
Roasted Jalapeno Poppers
Rachael’s three-cheese jalapeno poppers are as tasty grilled as roasted. Serve these for your next Game Day get together!! Crowd Pleaser! Roasted jalapeno poppers are a spin on the traditional favorite. Still full of flavor and cheese, making them perfect for your game day spread!
Not what you are looking for? Try these other amazing Appetizer recipes:
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25
- 12 large jalapeno peppers
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces shredded smoked pepper Jack cheese, or other hot pepper cheese, or extra-sharp Cheddar
- A small handful fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut 1/3 of each pepper off lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Place on a baking sheet. If peppers do not sit flat on the baking sheet, slice a thin piece off the bottom of the pepper so it will not roll around.
- Mash the feta, cream cheese, shredded cheese, cilantro, and onion together and stuff the peppers with the mixture. Roast for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the peppers are tender and the cheese is brown at the edges and bubbly.
- Serving Size: 4