Bacon-Wrapped Potatoes With Creamy Dill Sauce is a delicious appetizer!!Print
Bacon-Wrapped Potatoes With Creamy Dill Sauce
These savory treats are simple but oh-so-delicious. Best of all, they can be prepared up to 1 day in advance. These easy two-ingredient bacon wrapped potato bites make the perfect party appetizer! If you’re not making these bacon wrapped potatoes for your Game day snack table, you really should be!
Not what you are looking for? Try these other amazing Appetizer recipes:
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 50
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes (about 15), halved
- 15 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- Ranch or Honey Mustard for dipping
- Steam the potatoes in a steamer basket in a large saucepan until tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool.
- Heat oven to 425° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Wrap each potato with a piece of bacon and place, seam-side down, on the baking sheet. Turn each potato over after 10 minutes. Bake until the bacon is crisp, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare your favorite dipping sauce. Serve with the potatoes.
- Can be prepared up to 1 day in advance.
- Serving Size: 8