Delicious Beef Teriyaki Crisps with Wasabi Mayonnaise
Beef Teriyaki Crisps with Wasabi Mayonnaise
Not what you are looking for? Try these other amazing Appetizer recipes:
- Prep Time: 1440
- Cook Time: 6
- Total Time: 24 hours 6 minutes
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 pound flank steak, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- To prepare the steak, combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from bag, and discard marinade. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steak to pan; grill 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steak from pan; let stand 10 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices; cut slices into 2-inch pieces.
- Combine mayonnaise, Wasabi paste, and rice vinegar, stirring well. Spoon 3/4 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture onto each rice crackers. Divide steak evenly among rice crackers; top each with 1/4 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture. Garnish with chives, if desired.
- Serving Size: 12