Charleston Cheese Dip – Cheese & Bacon, oh boy!
Charleston Cheese Dip
Charleston Cheese Dip – If you love cheese and bacon then you’re going to love this dip. Hot and bubbly out of the oven, this creamy, cheesy dip is topped with bacon and makes a perfect party appetizer. Serve with Corn chips, crackers or bagel chips, whatever you prefer.
Not what you are looking for? Try these other amazing Appetizer recipes:
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 8 butter crackers, crushed, such as Ritz
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Corn chips, crackers or bagel chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, green onions and cayenne pepper. Transfer the mixture to a shallow baking dish, such as a 9-inch pie pan. Top the mixture with the cracker crumbs and bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and top with the bacon. Serve immediately with corn chips, crackers or bagel chips.
- Serving Size: 10