A delicious recipe for Dijon Chicken Wings starts with making a glaze of Dijon mustard, honey, mustard powder and garlic to make these seriously sticky wings. You won’t find wings like these at ANY restaurant! This is my delicious homemade Chicken wing recipe.
Make These Sticky Dijon Chicken Wings For Your Next Game Day!
If you’re looking for something to make that can double as finger food and game day snacks, look no further than these sticky Dijon chicken wings! Made with just 5 ingredients, this chicken wing recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser! You can even serve it with ranch dressing or your favorite blue cheese dressing! Now let’s get cooking.
Tips of perfection –
1. Always start with room temperature chicken wings. This will help them cook evenly.
2. If you want a crispier wing, you can dredge them in flour before adding the glaze.
3. Be generous with the glaze! Make sure each wing is well coated.
4. Cook the wings on a wire rack over a baking sheet lined with foil. This will help keep them from sticking and ensure even cooking.Print
Dijon Chicken Wings
A delicious recipe for Dijon Chicken Wings starts with making a glaze of Dijon mustard, honey, mustard powder and garlic to make these seriously sticky wings.
- Prep Time: :10
- Cook Time: :50
- Total Time: 1:00
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Stove/Oven
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 4 pounds chicken wings, split at the joints, tips removed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated garlic
- Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven; preheat to 450 degrees F. Brush 2 large baking dishes with vegetable oil. Pat the wings dry; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Spread in the dishes and bake, rotating halfway through, until golden, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the dijon mustard, honey, mustard powder and garlic in a bowl. Remove the wings from the oven and toss with the mustard mixture, then continue baking until glazed, 3 to 5 more minutes.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: Dijon Chicken Wings