Indulge in the irresistible flavors of Korean cuisine with this delectable Sweet and Spicy Gochujang Chicken recipe. If you’re a fan of spicy food and love the taste of char-grilled chicken, then this recipe is for you! You can find Gochujang sauce in most groceries stores today.
Marinated in a mouth-watering blend of spicy gochujang sauce, this chicken is grilled to perfection on a BBQ, resulting in tender and juicy meat with a nicely charred exterior. It’s a fast and healthy meal that’s perfect for any weeknight dinner.
For an extra dose of nutrition, serve this gochujang chicken with a side of steaming rice and quickly stir-fried vegetables. The combination of spicy, sweet, and savory flavors will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving for more.
This recipe is an excellent option for those who want to enjoy delicious Korean-style chicken at home, without the hassle of ordering takeout. It’s easy to prepare, affordable, and will soon become your go-to BBQ item.
If you’re a chicken lover, this Sweet and Spicy Gochujang Chicken is a must-try recipe. The tantalizing flavors and succulent texture will make it one of your favorite dishes. So, grab your apron, fire up the grill, and get ready to savor this amazing Korean-style chicken!
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these other great recipes:Print
Sweet and Spicy Gochujang Chicken
Try this super delicious and flavorful spicy gochujang chicken at home!
- Prep Time: :10
- Cook Time: :15
- Total Time: :25
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: Korean
- 1/4 cup gochujang paste
- 1/4 cup white miso
- 2 tablespoons mirin or honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, grated or pressed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 – 3 tablespoons water
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup very thinly sliced green onion
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
- Put the chicken in another bowl and add 1/4 cup of the sauce. Prepare a gas or charcoal grill for medium-hot direct grilling, or place a heavy, lightly oiled skillet over medium-high heat on the stovetop.
- Cook the chicken about 5 minutes per side, turning frequently, until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing 1/2-thick.
- Serve the chicken sprinkled with the green onion and additional sauce drizzled over.
Keywords: Sweet and Spicy Gochujang Chicken