Try a new twist from the ordinary red BBQ sauce… Grilled Chicken with White BBQ SaucePrint
Grilled Chicken with White BBQ Sauce
Super tasty Grilled Chicken with White BBQ Sauce! Chicken thighs, drumsticks and wings get a boost of flavor from a tangy mayo and cider vinegar BBQ sauce. White BBQ sauce is something completely different from the standard tomato based BBQ sauce that most of us are used to. It is a mayonnaise and vinegar based sauce that goes amazingly well on BBQ chicken.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30
- 4 lb. assorted chicken parts (thighs, drumsticks, wings)
- 1 recipe White BBQ Sauce
- Parsley leaves, for garnish
White BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. horseradish, drained
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne (ground red) pepper
- Heat grill on medium-low. Season chicken all over with 11/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Grill chicken, covered, 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- While chicken grills, make White BBQ Sauce. Whisk together all ingredients, along with 3⁄4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, until smooth. Makes about 1 3/4 cups.
- Place 3⁄4 cup White BBQ Sauce in bowl. Uncover chicken; generously brush with sauce. Turn chicken pieces over. Cook, brushing and turning chicken 2 more times, 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (160°F). Garnish with parsley; serve with remaining sauce.
- Serving Size: 8