Roasted Parmesan Asparagus – This is one of the easiest and most flavorful ways to prepare this veggie.
Roasted Parmesan Asparagus is packed full of flavor and is a great way to get some greens into your diet! Simple seasonings and Parmesan cheese enhance the flavors of naturally delicious asparagus. This is one of the easiest and most flavorful ways to prepare this veggie. Plus, it’s ready in 20 minutes!
Serve this Roasted Parmesan Asparagus with Broiled Rainbow Trout with Fresh Tomato, Slow Cooker Brisket or Dry-Rubbed London Broil. Asparagus is a yummy vegetable you can use for a side dish or appetizer. Asparagus is a very versatile vegetable, check out more excellent Asparagus Recipes.
One of the reasons asparagus is such a healthy vegetable is that it contains several vitamins and other nutrients while delivering a minimal number of calories. Asparagus is one of the best foods available for meeting the recommended daily intake (RDI) of vitamin K and folate, providing 57% and 34%, respectively. A half-cup of plain, cooked asparagus contains between 20 and 40 calories, 2.2 grams of protein, and 1.8 grams of fiber. It also provides 6% of the RDI of potassium, 5% of phosphorus, 18% of vitamin A, 12% of vitamin C, 7% of vitamin E.Print
Roasted Parmesan Asparagus is packed full of flavor and is a great way to get some greens into your diet! Simple seasonings and Parmesan cheese enhance the flavors of naturally delicious asparagus.
- Prep Time: :05
- Cook Time: :15
- Total Time: :20
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Side
- Method: Baked
- 10 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lightly coat asparagus with cooking spray; place on prepared baking sheet. Combine Parmesan cheese and garlic salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6 minutes; turn asparagus and continue baking until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese mixture over asparagus.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: Parmesan Asparagus