Tasty Garlic Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Garlic Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Take mashed potatoes – a favorite comfort food, to soaring new heights with the simple addition of goat cheese and garlic. You might want to make a double batch for a crowd – it will fly off the table.So rich, so flavorful, so absolutely perfect. Give them a go– a few easy ingredient additions makes all the difference.
Read more about the Why We Love Garlic
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 40
- 4 lbs yellow-fleshed potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) crumbled goat cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) milk
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) unsalted butter
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) salt
- In large saucepan, cover potatoes and garlic with water; bring to boil and boil gently until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drain and return to pot; cook over medium-low heat, stirring, until dry, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in goat cheese, milk, butter and salt; mash until smooth.
- Serving Size: 8