It is hot, try this Peanut Butter Ripple Chocolate Ice Cream recipe.
Peanut Butter Ripple Chocolate Ice Cream
You don’t need an ice cream maker to make this wonderful Peanut Butter Ripple Chocolate Ice Cream! This is a very rich chocolate ice cream with a ribbon of salty peanut butter. This peanut butter ripple chocolate ice cream is the best ice cream I ever had in my life. I’s so good it won a ice cream contest once! It has a rich chocolate taste with creamy peanut butter that melts in your mouth. It will melt in your mouth. It’s magic. Totally magic.
- Total Time: 405
- In a large bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, cocoa and vanilla; mixture will be very thick; set aside.
- In the large bowl of an electric mixer with whisk attachment, beat cream on high speed for several minutes, just until stiff peaks form.
- Once cream is ready, gently fold ⅓ of it into sweetened condensed milk mixture; gently fold in remaining cream until fully combined.
- Pour half of ice cream into a regular-sized loaf pan or ice cream storage container; microwave peanut butter for 15 seconds and stir in salt; drizzle half of salted peanut butter over top then run a knife through peanut butter to marbleize; repeat with remaining ice cream and peanut butter.
- Wrap well with saran warp or tin foil and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Serving Size: 8