Parmesan and butter together: the ultimate dairy duet.
Keto Parmesan Butter
Parmesan and butter together: the ultimate dairy duet. This simple keto combination is equal parts salty and creamy. Fabulous with both meat dishes and vegetarian meals.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 40
- 5 1⁄3 oz. butter
- 2 oz. grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Let the butter reach room temperature.
- Mix all ingredients with a fork in a small bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
- Serve the butter as a condiment and let it melt over meat, chicken, fish or vegetables.
- The butter will keep for at least one week and may also be stored in the freezer.
- Try this butter with other sharp grated cheese… like asiago. And for ultra-smooth with a punch of flavor, go for the original — Parmigiano-Reggiano, the king of cheese.