Lemon Chicken Scallopini with Spinach is a simple and easy chicken dinner. Looking for a quick dinner? If so, this Lemon Chicken with Spinach is simple, delicious and perfect for any night of the week. Chicken stock and Cream of Celery Soup deliver all the flavor this meal needs. This is a dish your family will keep on requesting!!
This Italian-inspired skillet dish features tender skinless chicken breasts sauteed in olive oil and a brightly flavored lemon sauce then tossed with fresh baby spinach. This main course dish, Lemon Chicken Scallopini with Spinach is perfect for both weekday meals and casual dinner parties. The tender skinless, juicy chicken breasts are smothered in creamy lemon sauce that is out of this world!
What do you eat lemon chicken with? Serve this wonderful Lemon Chicken Scallopini with some simple Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes, delicious Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes or some super tasty Garlic Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes. To make it extra special, serve this with some fresh, crusty French Bread, super yummy Cheesy Garlic Bread or excellent homemade Ciabatta Bread. Add in a garden fresh salad and what a perfect meal in only 30 minutes!Print
Lemon Chicken Scallopini with Spinach
Lemon Chicken Scallopini with Spinach – are you looking for a quick and delicious dinner that’s on the table in less than 30 minutes?
- Prep Time: :10
- Cook Time: :15
- Total Time: :25
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound thin-sliced skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Salt and Pepper
- Grate 1 teaspoon zest and squeeze 1/8 cup juice from the lemon.
- Season chicken with Salt and Pepper.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet, cover and keep warm.
- Stir the garlic, stock, lemon juice, lemon zest and soup in the skillet. Add the spinach and cook and stir until the spinach is wilted. Return the chicken to the skillet.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: Lemon Chicken Scallopini with Spinach