Pork Chops with Creamy Mustard Sauce – A Real Simple and Yummy Dinner Your Family is Just Going to Love!
Are you looking for an easy dinner that your family will love? Look no further than these delicious Pork Chops with Creamy Mustard Sauce! This simple meal is ready in less than 15 minutes and is absolutely mouth-watering. All you have to do is pan-sear the pork chops, then make a delicious creamy mustard sauce to spoon over the top. Your family is going to love this real simple and yummy dinner!
Pan-searing is a great way to cook pork chops and it can be done quickly and easily. First, you’ll want to season the chops with your favorite spices or herbs. Then, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add some oil or butter. Once the oil or butter is hot, add the pork chops and cook for about 2-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Make sure to turn them once during cooking so they get nice and golden brown on both sides. Once they’re cooked, remove from the pan and let them rest for a few minutes before serving. Now you have perfectly cooked, juicy and tender chops ready to be enjoyed!
Enjoy a tasty and delicious home-cooked meal with your loved ones. The best memories are made around the dinner table.Print
Pork Chops with Creamy Mustard Sauce
Pork Chops with Creamy Mustard Sauce – Pan-sear the chops, and then make a simple creamy mustard sauce that is spooned on top.
- Prep Time: :15
- Cook Time: :15
- Total Time: :30
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- 4 boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2/3 cup half & half or heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add pork chops and cook for 2-4 minutes on each side, until browned and just barely cooked through (don’t overcook or they will be tough). Transfer pork to a plate and cover with aluminum foil.
- Add chicken broth to the skillet and scrape up any remaining browned bits from the pork. Add cream or half & half, dijon mustard, and lemon juice. Stir well, reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered for 5-6 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened. Spoon sauce over pork. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: pork chops with mustard sauce