Try this delicious Skirt Steak and Potatoes With Herb Sauce!Print
Skirt Steak and Potatoes With Herb Sauce
Try this delicious Skirt Steak and Potatoes With Herb Sauce. Try this flavor upgrade for everyday steak and potatoes. The thing we love with flank is that it’s a lean, yet soft cut of beef, meaning this recipe is nearly impossible to mess up. This is the best steak and potatoes you’ll ever have!
- Prep Time: 30
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 60
- 2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, cut on the diagonal into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Heat grill to medium.
- Pulse the parsley, oregano, and garlic in a food processor until roughly chopped. Add the vinegar, oil, cayenne, and ½ teaspoon salt; pulse to combine. Set aside.
- Season the steak with the remaining salt and the pepper. Grill to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board; let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, toss the potatoes in a large bowl with ⅓ cup of the herb sauce.
- Place the potatoes on the grill in a single layer. Cook, turning once, until tender, about 4 minutes per side.
- Divide the steak and potatoes among plates and serve with the remaining herb sauce on the side.
- Serving Size: 4