Wonder what secret to mouthwatering Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs is? It’s in the broiler!
Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs
Generously seasoned with chili powder, cumin, garlic and cider vinegar, there’s no room for lack of flavor here. Wonder what secret to mouthwatering thighs is? It’s in the broiler; this cooking method adds a distinctive crunchy outer crust and a tender, juicy inside. The perfect meal to have when you feel like eating something sweet with a hint of savory. Crisp and sticky skin (which is optional), a beautiful sauce and perfectly cooked chicken. It doesn’t get any better! This super-simple recipe makes a crisp-tender chicken with a perfect, sticky glaze.
Read more about 21 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Honey
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken to bowl; toss to coat. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well. Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken. Broil 1 minute. Remove chicken from oven and turn over. Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture. Broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done.
- Serving Size: 4