Air Fryer Lemon Pound Cake. This citrusy, buttery, moist pound cake topped with a sweet icing creates an amazingly refreshing cake like never before. This moist Lemon Cake is fluffy, tangy and so easy to make! Every bite of this moist pound cake is seriously bursting with fresh lemon flavor and the easy lemon glaze on top will have you hooked after just one bite, I Promise!
If you’ve ever had Starbucks’ Lemon Loaf, you know how good it is. Full of lemon flavor, moist, dense, and rich. Anything that good I shouldn’t want to learn how to make at home, but I couldn’t leave well enough alone. This easy to make recipe is loaded with delicious lemon flavor, and topped with an amazing lemon frosting.
If you love the lemon desserts – then you need to try this Starbucks Copycat Lemon Loaf! It’s buttery, moist, bursting with lemon flavor, and topped with sweet lemon glaze! It’s rich, moist, perfectly flavored lemon cake topped with the perfect layer of lemon frosting, well…there is no way I’m sharing a slice. I’ve come to tell you that you can make this delicious Lemon Loaf right at home, and it will taste EVEN BETTER than Starbucks!Print
Air Fryer Lemon Pound Cake
Copycat Starbucks Lemon Pound Cake
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using salted butter)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1–2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Then mix in the eggs, lemon zest, vanilla extract, flour, salt (if using), baking soda and sour cream.
- Mix well.
- Then pour the prepared batter into an air fryer safe pan, which has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (you can also use olive oil spray)
- Set in your air fryer oven or basket and set the temperature for 330 degrees F, for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes, flip the quick bread and cook for another 5 minutes until both sides are set. The exact time is doing to depend on the air fryer model you own and the pans that you are using. The larger loaf will take longer than the mini loaves. Continue to air fry, until, you can stick a toothpick in the center of the loaf and it comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool, and then in a small bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Spread the icing over the top.
- It’s best to store a pound cake at room temperature with an airtight cover. Refrigerating a pound cake does extend its shelf life, but it also distorts the fresh texture and flavor of your cake. An average pound cake will remain fresh and delicious about 4-5 days at room temperature.
Keywords: Lemon Pound Cake