Asian Coleslaw – Fresh, crunchy and bursting with flavor, I love slaw with a Ginger – Sesame Asian dressing.Print
This Asian Coleslaw is a great way to eat your colors, and it’s every bit as delicious as it is healthful. Asian coleslaw makes a lighter alternative to the mayo-heavy kind. Sesame and Ginger in the dressing lends a rich earthiness. Fresh, crunchy and bursting with flavor, I love slaw with an Asian dressing.
Want to know more? Read more about Cabbage: Health Benefits, Facts, Research from Medical News Today.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- 4 cups packaged shredded cabbage with carrot (coleslaw mix)
- 1 yellow, orange, red, or green sweet pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion (2)
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup bottled low-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- In a large bowl combine coleslaw mix, sweet pepper, green onion, and cilantro. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture, tossing lightly to coat. Serve immediately or cover with foil and chill up to 24 hours.
- Serving Size: 6