Try this tasty Beef Carnitas Tacos Recipe.
Beef Carnitas Tacos
Tender, slowly cooked, Beef Carnitas Tacos won us over for its great flavor and versatility. You can warm the tortillas in a nonstick skillet just until lightly browned. This recipe is the perfect way to make beef carnitas for your family. You will not believe how amazing the flavor is and it is so tender.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- 2 cups chopped plum tomato (about 2 medium)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup diced peeled avocado
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups Beef Carnitas
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well. Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/4 cup Beef Carnitas onto each tortilla; top each with about 3 tablespoons avocado mixture. Fold in half; serve with lime wedges.
- Serving Size: 4