Try Bobby’s World Famous Steak Rub! Elevate your steak game to a whole new level with our sensational Steak Rub recipe! Bursting with a harmonious blend of bold and aromatic spices, this rub is designed to infuse your favorite cuts of beef with an irresistible depth of flavor.
Each ingredient has been carefully selected to create a symphony of taste that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving for more. From the smoky warmth of ancho chili powder to the rich earthiness of Spanish paprika, and the herbaceous notes of dried oregano and coriander, to the subtle kick of chile de arbol if you’re feeling adventurous – this rub is a journey through culinary excellence.
Whether you’re grilling, pan-searing, or oven-roasting, our Steak Rub is your passport to a mouthwatering, restaurant-worthy steak that’s guaranteed to impress. Get ready to embark on a flavor adventure that will redefine the way you experience steak!
Properly storing your steak rub seasoning is essential to preserve its flavor and potency. Here are some guidelines on how to store it:
- Airtight Container: Transfer the steak rub seasoning to an airtight container. This could be a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid or a resealable plastic or metal container. The airtight seal will prevent air from getting in and keep the spices fresh.
- Cool and Dark Place: Store the container in a cool, dry, and dark place, away from direct sunlight and heat sources. Heat and sunlight can cause the spices to lose their flavor and potency more quickly.
- Labeling: Label the container with the name of the seasoning and the date of preparation. This will help you keep track of its freshness and prevent confusion with other spice blends.
- Avoid Moisture: Keep the steak rub away from moisture, as it can cause the spices to clump together and spoil. Avoid storing it near the stove, dishwasher, or any other area with high humidity.
- Whole Spices vs. Ground Spices: If your steak rub includes whole spices, such as chile de arbol, it may retain its flavor for longer. In this case, you can consider grinding the spices just before use to preserve their freshness.
- Shelf Life: While spices don’t spoil, they do lose their flavor over time. For the best results, try to use your steak rub seasoning within six months to a year. After that period, the flavors may begin to fade.
Bobby’s World Famous Steak Rub
Bobby’s World Famous Steak Rub from Mesa, Bar American and Beef Steak. Now you can grill like a pro too!! A simple combination of ingredients from this classic steakhouse that will bring out the best flavor in your next chicken or steak!
- Prep Time: :15
- Total Time: :15
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Condiment
- Method: Mix
- 1 cup ancho chili powder
- 1/3 cup Spanish paprika
- 3 tablespoons ground dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chile de arbol, optional
- Whisk together all ingredients. Store rub in a container with a tight fitting lid in a cool, dark, place.
Keywords: Bobby’s World Famous Steak Rub