Roasted, cauliflower becomes nutty and buttery, but without any nuts or butter. Roasted, it is the perfect vehicle for olive oil, turmeric and ginger. The BEST oven-roasted cauliflower and it’s so easy. The flavor and texture are perfect with just some simple seasoning and oil.
This oven-roasted cauliflower is easy and excellent. The olive oil caramelizes the florets and they are baked to crisp-tender perfection. The best thing about this recipe is that you can customize the seasoning with what you have on hand with great results.
This roasted cauliflower recipe is so easy to make and uses ingredients you most likely already have on hand. Roasted Cauliflower isn’t the sort of recipe that makes people jump up and down with excitement.
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that is naturally high in fiber and B-vitamins. It provides antioxidants and phytonutrients that can protect against cancer. It also contains fiber to enhance weight loss and digestion, choline that is essential for learning and memory, and many other important nutrients. People who are using blood thinners should not suddenly start eating a lot of cauliflower because the high levels of vitamin K could react adversely with the drugs.
Read more about Health Benefits of TurmericPrint
Oven Roasted Cauliflower with Turmeric and Ginger
Roasted, cauliflower becomes nutty and buttery, but without any nuts or butter.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon black mustard seeds
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Whisk together the oil, mustard seeds, jalapeno, ginger, and turmeric in a small bowl.
- Place cauliflower in a medium baking dish and toss with the flavored oil and season with salt. Roast until lightly golden brown and just tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.
- Serving Size: 4