Diabetic Cheesecake recipe using Stevia, a gluten-free, keto cheesecake recipe that’s EASY to make with only few ingredients and about 10 minutes real prep time. This low carb sugar-free cheesecake tastes just like the real thing! This sugar-free diabetic cheesecake recipe is a healthier alternative to the more traditional cheesecake recipes that use sugar.
Sugar-Free Diabetic Cheesecake with Stevia: Indulge Without the Guilt
Cheesecake is, by far, one of the most delicious desserts ever, but if you have diabetes or are just watching your sugar intake, that sweet treat can be off-limits to you. Never fear, though! This recipe for sugar-free diabetic cheesecake with stevia is here to save the day. It’s sweetened with stevia and doesn’t skimp on taste! Try it yourself to see!
The classic dessert can be tricky to make when you’re also living with diabetes, as it may not be compatible with your health regimen. Fortunately, this recipe for sugar-free diabetic cheesecake uses stevia, an all-natural sweetener that’s easy on your blood sugar and good for your overall health. If you’re trying to live more healthily but still want to enjoy delicious desserts, this is the perfect recipe for you!
A gluten-free, keto cheesecake recipe that’s EASY to make!
Using sugar substitutes in lieu of sugar has been popular for years with both diabetics and people just trying to avoid sugar. Stevia is one of the most popular sugar substitutes, but it’s not quite as common in cheesecake recipes as other sweeteners like honey or agave nectar are. When used properly, however, stevia can be an excellent way to reduce the number of carbohydrates in your cheesecake while keeping all of the taste you’re looking for in such an indulgent dessert like this one!
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these other excellent diabetic-friendly recipes:Print
Sugar-free Diabetic Cheesecake
A gluten-free, keto cheesecake recipe that’s EASY to make with only few ingredients and 10 minutes prep time. This low carb sugar-free cheesecake tastes just like the real thing!
- Prep Time: :10
- Cook Time: 1:00
- Total Time: 1:10
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Keto
- Diet: Diabetic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon stevia (stevioside)
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 vanilla beans, scraped
- 8 ounces whole pecans, ground
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon flour (optional)
- Grind the pecans, mix with butter and flour (just helps to hold together, but you don’t need it). Put into a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, stevia until fluffy (this is the point I do the tasting to see if it may need more stevia, everyone’s taste is different so add a little at a time til you find what ” tastes good to you. I use the stevioside which is stronger then regular stevia).
- Beat in eggs, egg whites and cornstarch. pour mixture over crust into springform pan. bake at 300°F until firm in center (45-60 minutes) refrigerate overnight.
Keywords: Sugar-free Cheesecake