A simply delicious recipe for Homemade Tartar SaucePrint
Homemade Tartar Sauce
Try Barefoot Contessa’s simply delicious recipe for Homemade Tartar Sauce to serve with your next fish dinner. This is so simple and much better than store bought sauce. Nothing simpler than Homemade Tartar Sauce.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 3 1x
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons small-diced pickles or cornichons
- 1 tablespoon Champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon coarse-grained mustard
- Pinch kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- lace all the ingredients in a food processor or mini chopper fitted with a steel blade and pulse several times until the pickles are finely chopped and all the ingredients are well mixed but not pureed.