These zippy Lemon-Herb Potatoes are great served warm, chilled, or at room temperature. And these potatoes are a great way to change things up just a little bit!! One of the things that I miss the most during the winter are my fresh herbs. Lemon-Herb Potatoes Salad is full of tender potatoes and tons of herbal flavor! Made with a delicious olive oil based lemon and herb dressing and no mayo, it’s perfect for summer parties.
When you think of potato salad, you probably think of the mayo-heavy classic picnic variety. Well, this version definitely is potato salad and just as worthy of a spot at your picnic, but it’s completely without mayo. Instead, potatoes are tossed in a delicious lemony dressing and plenty of fresh green herbs for a potato salad that has amazing flavor but won’t even think of weighing you down. It’s bright and citrus. Since there is no Mayo in this recipe, this is brighter and lighter than its creamy cousins.
Not what you are looking for? Try these other great potato recipes:Print
These zippy Lemon-Herb Potatoes are great served warm, chilled, or at room temperature. And these potatoes are a great way to change things up just a little bit!!
- Prep Time: :20
- Cook Time: :15
- Total Time: :35
- Yield: 8–10 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- 3 pounds assorted small potatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup assorted chopped fresh herbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- Bring and salted water to cover to a boil in a large saucepan. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until tender; drain. Toss potatoes with chopped eggs, fresh herbs, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and minced garlic.
Keywords: Lemon-Herb Potatoes