Pan-Fried Chicken with Cauliflower in a Mustard Lemon Sauce is an excellent, super easy chicken recipe!Print
Pan-Fried Chicken with Cauliflower in a Mustard Lemon Sauce
Treat your family to this beautiful home-cooked chicken meal that will keep them coming back for more. Simple and Delicious!! Top rated recipe!!! Pan-Fried Chicken with Cauliflower in a Mustard Lemon Sauce is an excellent easy chicken recipe!
Looking for the most flavorful dinner made with no fuss and no mess? Hearty and tangy, this one-skillet Chicken with Cauliflower in a Mustard Lemon Sauce is an easy recipe to whip up for a family dinner.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 35
- 8 chicken breast minute steaks, 3 ½ oz each
- 1 cauliflower, about 1 ¾ lbs, trimmed
- 4 mushrooms, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain or Dijon mustard
- 3 oz unsalted butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon cut into 6 wedges
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F.
- Cut the cauliflower into inch thick slices and overlap it in a small baking dish. Pour over ½ cup water, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Heat a large, lightly oiled skillet over a medium high heat and pan fry the chicken for 2 minutes per side or until cooked through, in 2 batches.
- Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a small pan over a medium low heat. Saute the mushrooms for 3 minutes. Add the garlic. Whisk in the juice from 2 of the lemon wedges, the slivered almonds, mustard and 2 tablespoons of hot water.
- Bring to a simmer then season to taste and remove from the heat.
- Divide the chicken and cauliflower between the plates, top with the sauce and decorate with parsley and lemon wedges.
- Serving Size: 4