Copycat Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Pasta, YUM! Shrimp Scampi Pasta from the Red Lobster menu is a great dish to have. Tender shrimp oven-broiled in their famous garlic butter sauce. It is just to die for!! Also, check out PrimeWater Seafood for shrimp that is SUSTAINABLY RAISED & TRACEABLE.
It’s a very rich and garlicky in all the right ways. Love Red Lobster, but hate the cost? Tempt Your taste buds with this excellent rendition of a Copycat Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe for a budget friendly solution! Only 230 Cal. per serving. What are you waiting for? Try it with homemade crusty Homemade French Baguettes, fresh baked French Bread or some Ciabatta Bread.
Garlic is revered in Egypt for its medicinal qualities, and prized in Italian, Asian, and Indian cooking, garlic has been called “the stinking rose” for good reason. Check out more Garlic Recipes. Garlic has long been recognized for its potential to reduce our risk of certain cancers. Check out some more Garlic Recipes.
When most people think of garlic, they think of culinary deliciousness: the fragrant smells of French and Italian food emitted from sautéing garlic in butter. Check out some more Garlic Recipes. Looking for more great garlic recipes? Check out this recipe roundup for Why We Love Garlic (And You Should, Too!).
Not what you are looking for? Try these other great recipes:Print
Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Pasta
Shrimp Scampi Pasta from the Red Lobster menu is a great dish to have. Tender shrimp oven-broiled in their famous garlic butter sauce.
- Prep Time: :15
- Cook Time: :15
- Total Time: :30
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
- Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
- Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
- Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown – it will make it very bitter.
- Add white wine, and lemon juice.
- Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
- Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
- Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Pasta