This is a wonderful recipe for Shrimp with Garlic Cream Sauce Over Linguine. Creamy Parmesan Garlic Shrimp Pasta is the perfect quick and easy meal that is on the dinner table in less than 20 minutes! Shrimp get coated in the very best creamy Parmesan garlic sauce and is wonderful tossed with fresh pasta. Transform ingredients you most likely already have in your refrigerator into an incredible dinner.
Also, check out PrimeWater Seafood for shrimp that is SUSTAINABLY RAISED & TRACEABLE. Sourced from carefully selected locations, PrimeWaters® Seafood is traceable from the shore to your door for seafood which is bursting with flavor and nutrients.
Serve this Easy Shrimp with Garlic Cream Sauce over Linguine with some fresh baked bread. Try out these bread recipes French Bread, Ciabatta Bread or Cheesy Pull-apart Garlic bread and a fresh garden salad, what a great dinner! For a wine, a light Chardonnay or Pinot Gris pairs really well. For a sweeter wine, choose a Riesling or a Sparkling Moscato. For dessert why not try serving up some Matcha Tiramisu?Print
Shrimp with Garlic Cream Sauce Over Linguine
This is a wonderful recipe for Shrimp with Garlic Cream Sauce Over Linguine that is on the dinner table in less than 20 minutes!
- Prep Time: :05
- Cook Time: :20
- Total Time: :25
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- 8 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 12 large shrimp, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 8 ounces fresh linguine, cooked and drained
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan bring 6 cups of water to a boil.
- Using a small paring knife, remove the vein along the back of each shrimp and rinse under running water.
- Add garlic to water and boil for two minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the water and cook with the garlic for 2-3 minutes. Drain the shrimp and garlic.
- Peel the garlic and finely chop. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Pour in heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Cook until cream begins to thicken. Stir in parsley, Parmesan and shrimp.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over linguine in a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Garnish with parsley and Parmesan
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: Shrimp with Garlic Cream Sauce