Brownie Bowl SundaePrint
Brownie Bowl Sundae
Freshly baked brownie bowl to be filled with your favorite ice cream. A fun recipe for any ole time or a variety of holidays. Ice Cream is even better when eaten out of brownie bowls. Add your favorite toppings to this Brownie Bowl sundae and enjoy!
Let’s face it, no matter what type of ice cream you buy, serving it in the brownie bowls topped with chocolate sauce, sprinkles and if you’d like whipped cream and nuts, will make it better. You can make your own special brownie recipe for this treat or even use a box mix.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 45
- Cookie Dough ice cream
- Brownie batter (made from your favorite recipe)
- 2 muffin tins
- Cooking spray
- Chocolate sauce
- Follow the directions for your favorite brownie recipe to make the batter.
- Spray cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray, and add brownie batter to each cup until they’re about two-thirds full.
- Spray the second muffin tin with cooking spray and place on top of the first tin of brownies.
- Place in the oven and bake, following your brownie recipe’s directions.
- After the bowls are completely cool, add a scoop of ice cream, top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles, and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 8