Try this truly indulgent Candy Bar Fudge.Print
Candy Bar Fudge
Here is an old-fashioned fudge recipe with candy bars added to make this fudge truly indulgent. An excellent recipe for using up leftover candy and the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth – you simply must try this easy Candy Bar Fudge.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 75
- Total Time: 95
- Yield: 24 1x
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- Coat a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- FIRST LAYER: In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Heat in the microwave in two 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval. Stir until creamy and pour in an even layer into the bottom of the prepared pan. Place pan in freezer.
- SECOND LAYER: In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the sugar and evaporated milk and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and immediately stir in marshmallow crème, peanut butter and vanilla. Add peanuts and stir until incorporated. Pour mixture over the chocolate layer from the freezer and spread evenly. Place back in freezer.
- THIRD LAYER: Add the caramels and evaporated milk to a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until caramel is melted and smooth. Remove pan from freezer and pour caramel over the second layer. Place back in freezer.
- FOURTH LAYER: In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips and peanut. Heat in the microwave in two 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval. Stir until creamy and pour in an even layer onto the top.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour and cut into squares when ready to serve. Keep refrigerated.Coat a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Serving Size: 24