Great Fresh Corn Recipes to enjoy the fresh crop.Print
7 Great Fresh Corn Recipes
Also pairs well with Quick Southern-Style Baked Beans from Pioneer Woman, Sauteed Spinach & Garlic or Creamed Kale.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Maple-Chipotle Corn: Puree 1 stick softened butter, 2 tablespoons maple syrup and 1 tablespoon sauce from a can of chipotles in adobo. Spread on cooked ears of corn.
- Sweet Curry Corn: Puree 1 stick softened butter with 3 tablespoons mango chutney and 2 teaspoons roasted curry powder. Spread on cooked ears of corn.
- Dill-Caper Corn: Mix 1 stick softened butter with 1/4 cup chopped dill, 2 tablespoons capers and the zest and juice of 1 lemon. Spread on cooked ears of corn.
- Anchovy Corn: Mix 1 stick softened butter with 2 teaspoons anchovy paste. Toast 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs in 2 tablespoons of the anchovy butter in a skillet. Spread the remaining anchovy butter on cooked ears of corn, then roll in the toasted panko.
- Bacon-Wrapped Corn: Wrap raw ears of corn with 2 pieces bacon each; wrap individually in foil. Grill over medium-high heat, 15 minutes per side.
- Corn with Herb Oil: Warm 1/3 cup olive oil over low heat. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs. Drizzle over cooked ears of corn.
- Buffalo Corn: Whisk 6 tablespoons melted butter and 3 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce; brush on cooked ears of corn. Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese, celery salt and chopped scallions.
- Boil: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil; add husked corn and cook until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Grill: Brush husked corn with oil; grill over high heat, turning, until lightly charred, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 1 ear = 1/2 cup kernels
- Serving Size: 1