Try this awesome Grilled Peaches recipe. So simple and delicious! Easy dessert for your next grill party. The grill has the ability to elevate sweet, juicy peaches from over-the-sink snack to dessert or a side dish with nothing more than heat. If you’re looking for a quick an easy summer dessert under 100 calories, look no further! Nothing says summer like biting into a juicy peach.
Ripe peaches are a treat on their own, but this grilled peaches recipe makes them even sweeter! Top them with ice cream for a perfect summer dessert. If you’ve never tried grilled peaches, I hope you make them in the next few weeks. The grill intensifies the peaches’ natural sweetness, makes them extra-juicy, and infuses them with a light smoky flavor.
How to Grill Peaches
- Preheat a grill pan or grill to medium heat. Don’t skip this step! The grill should be nice and hot when you add the fruit. Otherwise, it will stick the to the grill grates, and it won’t char as nicely.
- Cook. Brush the cut side of halved peaches with canola oil and grill them cut-side-down until grill marks form. I like the peach halves to be juicy, but not mushy, so I don’t flip them. Instead, I grill them cut-side-down until they’re lightly charred and take them off the heat. That’s it!
- Eat! Serve the grilled peaches on their own or with your desired toppings.
So simple and delicious!
- Prep Time: :10
- Cook Time: :05
- Total Time: :15
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Grilled
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pinch salt
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- Canola oil
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- In a small bowl add the butter and stir until smooth. Add the cinnamon sugar, granulated sugar and salt and mix until combined.
- Heat grill to high. Brush peaches with oil and grill until golden brown and just cooked through. Top each with a few teaspoons of the butter and garnish with mint leaves.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: Grilled Peaches