Mustard Baked Chicken thighs are always juicy and incredibly hard to over cook.
Mustard Baked Chicken Thighs
Mustard Baked Chicken Thighs – The creamiest sweet-hot mustard chicken ever! It’s so good, you’ll want to eat the sweet-hot mustard itself with a spoon! These easy roasted mustard chicken thighs have only a handful of everyday ingredients and come together fast with a very minimal effort. They will stay succulent and juicy, and you will absolutely love the light pan sauce. The popularity of chicken thighs has some supermarkets scrambling to keep them in stock. No wonder cooks love them; they are inexpensive, tender, juicy and easy to cook.
Serve these tasty thighs with Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes, Lyonnaise Potatoes or Fried Smashed Potatoes with Lemons. Also goes well with Oven Roasted Broccoli, Sauteed Spinach & Garlic or Roasted Asparagus.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 50
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with foil.
- Place chicken thighs in the baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, stir together mustard, syrup, worcestershire sauce and oregano. Pour over chicken thighs, making sure they are entirely covered.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4