Pioneer Woman shows how to make the best Pan Fried Pork Chops! Serve with potatoes and salad for a complete meal. Here’s how you make a pork chop that can truly rival a great steak at home. Pioneer Woman shows how to make the best Pan Fried Pork Chops! Serve with potatoes and salad for a complete meal. Cowboy approved. These pan cooked pork chops are tender and juicy — no tough, dry meat allowed!
This recipe for quick and easy fried pork chops will get you from stove-top skillet to dinner table in less than forty minutes. Not only will you love how flavorful each bite is, but you’ll also enjoy how simple this recipe is; you can make it with ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen!
Fried Pork Chops are sprinkled with seasoned salt, pepper and a little cayenne, if you want some spice, then dredged in flour and pan fried until perfectly golden and delicious! This southern favorite is simple, but oh so scrumptious!
Here are some potato recipes Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes, Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes or Garlic Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes. Also, it pairs well with Quick Southern-Style Baked Beans from Pioneer Woman, Sauteed Spinach & Garlic or Creamed Kale.Print
Pan Fried Pork Chops
Here’s how you make a pork chop that can truly rival a great steak at home. Pioneer Woman shows how to make the best Pan Fried Pork Chops!
- Prep Time: :25
- Cook Time: :15
- Total Time: :40
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 8 pork breakfast chops
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Smashed new potatoes, for serving
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
- Combine the flour and some cayenne, salt and black pepper. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate.
- Heat the canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add the butter. When the butter is melted and the butter/oil mixture is hot, cook 3 pork chops at a time, 2 to 3 minutes on the first side. Flip and cook until the chops are golden brown on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes (make sure no pink juices remain). Remove to a plate and repeat with the remaining pork chops.
- Delicious and simple! Serve with smashed new potatoes.
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: Pan Fried Pork Chops