Parsley Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce is so simple, it’s ready in 10 minutes.Print
Parsley Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce
This Parsley Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce doubles as a marinade and an accompaniment to all cuts of beef or try it on fresh grilled bread. Another use is to saute fresh mushrooms in this earthy sauce.
The nutrients found in parsley include vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin E, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, choline, folates, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, zinc, and copper.
Love chimichurri? Try these other amazing recipes:
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- 1 cup cilantro lightly packed
- 1 cup parsley lightly packed
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp white onion chopped
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2.5 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp oregano dried
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until finely chopped, about less than a minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe will keep fresh in a glass container for about 1 to 2 weeks refrigerated. Because olive oil solidifies when cold, make sure to take out the chimichurri beforehand and let sit on the counter until it reaches room temperature, or you can run the container under warm water until it reaches a normal consistency.