Piccata Mustard is an excellent condiment to enjoy on your next hot dog or sandwich.Print
Try this simple recipe from Geoffrey Zakarian. Piccata Mustard is an excellent condiment to enjoy on your next hot dog or sandwich.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 1/2 cups Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup finely minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced capers
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- Zest of 3 lemons plus juice of 2 lemons
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Pulse together the mustard with the softened butter in a food processor. Scrape the mixture into a medium bowl, add the parsley, capers, shallots, lemon zest and juice and some black pepper and fold together to incorporate.