Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Rub is succulent and juicy.Print
Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Rub
Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Rub is succulent and juicy. Try new ways of preparing pork with pork tenderloin recipes and more from the expert chefs at Food Network.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 35
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In separate bowl mix dry ingredients such as garlic powder, oregano, cumin, coriander, thyme and salt. Stir mixture with a fork until all the ingredients are well combined and they form a seasoning. This will be used as a rub to ensure the pork is well seasoned throughout. Sprinkle the rub over the tenderloin with a dry hand, then rub the pork with the seasoning over both sides of the meat, pressing gently so the seasoning adheres well to the tenderloin.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and heat. Add the minced garlic and saute, stirring, for 1 minute. Put tenderloin in the pan and cook for about 10 minutes, searing each side using tongs to turn the meat. Transfer meat to a roasting pan and bake for 20 minutes. Slice and serve.
- Serving Size: 4