Prepare to embark on a culinary adventure with our sensational Jalapeno Salsa recipe. Get ready for an effortless and speedy journey through flavor, as this salsa lives up to its name. Not only does it offer a delightful level of spiciness, but its versatility knows no bounds, making it the perfect accompaniment to any dish.
Experience the simplicity and convenience of creating this tantalizing salsa that requires minimal time and effort. With just a handful of ingredients, including fresh jalapenos and Roma tomatoes, you can elevate your meals to new heights of taste and excitement.
The beauty of this jalapeno salsa lies in its adaptability. It effortlessly complements a wide range of dishes, effortlessly enhancing their flavors and adding a zesty kick. Whether paired with traditional Mexican cuisine, grilled meats, roasted vegetables, or even as a dip for tortilla chips, this salsa is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
Immerse yourself in the vibrant and invigorating flavors of fresh jalapenos and juicy Roma tomatoes, carefully balanced to deliver the perfect blend of heat and tanginess. Each bite will awaken your senses, leaving you craving for more of this versatile and irresistible salsa.
So, don’t hesitate to embark on a culinary journey with our easy and speedy Jalapeno Salsa recipe. Elevate your meals to new heights, savor the bold flavors, and unlock the potential of this delightful condiment. Get ready to experience the ultimate taste sensation that will leave you coming back for seconds and beyond.
More Salsa Recipes:Print
Simple Jalapeño Salsa
This jalapeño salsa is so easy and fast to make, hence the name. Plus, it goes with EVERYTHING! A spicy, easy and fast jalapeño salsa that is so versatile you can enjoy it with any dish. Fresh Jalapenos and Roma tomato.
- Prep Time: :10
- Cook Time: :10
- Total Time: :20
- Category: Condiment
- 2 jalapeños
- 1 medium Roma tomato
- 1/8 onion
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- salt to taste
- Boil two jalapeños and one medium Roma tomato for about 10 minutes, until soft.
- Cut the stems off of the jalapeños and peel the tomato.
- Place jalapeños, tomato, onion (see notes), cilantro, garlic powder, pepper and salt in a food processor or blender.
- Add 1/8 – 1/4 cup of the water used to boil the jalapeños and tomato.
- Pulse 4-5 times until blended but still chunky.
- Check the consistency of the salsa and add more water or pulse more until chunky, not mushy, consistency is achieved.
- You can also boil the onion with the tomato and jalapeños for a different flavor.
Keywords: Simple Jalapeño Salsa