The best Steak Salad with Creamy Horseradish Dressing is a super tasty recipe. Grilled Steak is one of the most refreshing and filling summer meals you can make, and it’s quick and easy to do with steak or chicken.
When you’re looking for a hearty and flavorful salad that’s packed with protein, look no further than this Steak Salad with Creamy Horseradish Dressing. Featuring juicy slices of beef tenderloin paired with a zesty horseradish dressing, this salad is sure to satisfy your taste buds. The creamy horseradish dressing adds a tangy kick, while the optional cherry tomatoes and cucumbers provide a crunchy contrast (not pictured). This steak salad is sure to be a hit at any gathering!
This salad is an interesting dish with a long history of being a go-to favorite for busy cooks and healthy eaters alike. While the idea of combining steak and salad may seem like a relatively new concept, its roots actually date back hundreds of years.
The origin of this salad can be traced to the Middle Ages when steaks were first served with vegetables. This combination was popularized in the 19th century when French chefs began to prepare and serve various types of salads with steak as the primary ingredient. In the early 20th century, steak salad began to become a popular dish in the United States, and it has since become a favorite around the world.
Today, steak salad is often seen as a more sophisticated dish than traditional salads, offering unique flavors and textures that set it apart from other types of salads. It’s also often a healthier option than steak-focused dishes because it contains fewer calories and fat, making it an ideal choice for those looking for a healthier meal.
Whether you’re looking for a hearty meal or a light appetizer, steak salad with a tangy horseradish dressing is sure to please. With its delicious combination of flavors, it’s no wonder why this dish has remained popular for centuries!Print
Steak Salad with Creamy Horseradish Dressing
Steak Salad with Creamy Horseradish Dressing is a tangy, horseradish-seasoned salad with beef tenderloin slices. Optional: cherry tomatoes and crunchy cucumbers, not pictured.
- Prep Time: :10
- Cook Time: :10
- Total Time: :20
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- 2 (6-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (about 3/4 to 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 (6.5-ounce) package sweet butter lettuce blend
- optional: 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- optional: 1/2 cup thinly sliced English cucumber
- Crumbled Blue Cheese (optional)
- Creamy Horseradish Dressing
- Prepare outdoor grill or indoor grill pan.
- Sprinkle steaks evenly with salt and pepper. Place steaks on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- While steak stands, combine lettuce, tomato, and cucumber in a large bowl; divide evenly among 4 plates. Top salads with steak slices. Drizzle evenly with Creamy Horseradish Dressing and top with blue cheese, if using.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: steak salad