Over the top Baked Parmesan TomatoesPrint
Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
A sprinkle of Parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil transform tomatoes into the perfect side dish. Or try sandwiching them between slices of your favorite whole-wheat country bread.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20
- 4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil. Bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Serving Size: 4