Crunchy No-Fry Chicken is a 30 minute, super simple and tasty recipe.Print
Crunchy No-Fry Chicken
Crunchy No-Fry Chicken – This delicious baked chicken, coated with seasoned cereal crumbs is every bit as tasty as its fried counterpart…and it’s ready in just 30 minutes! Use your kids’ favorite breakfast cereal to make a crispy coating for chicken!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth or Chicken Stock
- 3/4 cup finely crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Pour the broth into a shallow bowl. Stir the corn flakes, garlic powder, black pepper and red pepper on a plate.
- Dip the chicken into the broth. Coat with the corn flake mixture. Place the chicken onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serving Size: 4