Minimal Effort, Maximum Flavor: Grilled Chicken & Apple Cider Vinegar Marinade
Grilled Chicken & Apple Cider Vinegar Marinade is the perfect solution for a delicious and easy dinner. This marinade takes minimal effort to make but packs a flavorful punch! With just a few simple ingredients – including Apple Cider vinegar – you can create a tasty grilled chicken that will have everyone in your household asking for seconds. Get ready to enjoy maximum flavor with minimal effort with this Grilled Chicken & ACV Marinade! Heat up the grill!
Serve this Grilled Chicken with Garlic Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes, Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes or Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes. Also pairs well with Garlicky Roasted Broccoli or Parmesan Asparagus. What about dessert? Grilling Desserts: Sweet Treats Straight from the BBQ.
Apple Cider Vinegar is a kitchen staple that has been used for centuries for its many health benefits. The main component of apple cider vinegar is acetic acid, which has been shown to help reduce blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, and improve digestion. Additionally, it is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that help support the body’s natural defenses against illness and infection.
In addition to its many health benefits, ACV also has numerous culinary uses. The acidic flavor of apple cider vinegar helps to tenderize meat and add a delicious tangy taste to marinades and sauces. Its acidic nature also helps to keep bacteria at bay and can help preserve food. This makes it an excellent ingredient for marinating chicken and other meats.
For the Grilled Chicken & ACV Marinade recipe, the apple cider vinegar provides not only flavor but also acts as a natural tenderizer for the meat. The acid in the marinade helps break down the proteins in the chicken and make it more flavorful and tender when cooked. It also adds a unique tartness to the finished product that will make your grilled chicken stand out from the rest!
Check out these other tasty Apple Cider Vinegar recipes to incorporate more ACV into your diet.Print
Grilled Chicken & Apple Cider Vinegar Marinade
Grilled Chicken & Apple Cider Vinegar Marinade is a super easy grilled chicken recipe using a healthy dose of Apple Cider vinegar marinade. Minimal effort is required for this delicious grilled dinner.
- Prep Time: :20
- Cook Time: :20
- Total Time: :40
- Yield: 4
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilled
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken breasts, Cut in fourths.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sea Salt or Pickling Salt
- Mrs. Dash Salt Free Onion and Herb Seasoning Blend
- Place chicken in Ziploc bag and add vinegar, sea salt, seasonings and pepper into bag. Close tightly and shake. Allow to marinade in the fridge 20 minutes
- Place chicken on preheated grill. Rotate chicken, turning every 4-6 minutes to ensure even cooking. Chicken is ready when juices run clear. Enjoy!
- Oven Method: If you don’t have a grill, this recipe can be made in the oven. Place the chicken in a Glass 9X13 dish, do not spray with any oils, cooking spray, etc. Place it into a preheated oven at 425 degrees F. Then cook for 30-45 minutes or until the center is cooked through. Check at about 30 minutes by cutting open the thickest piece of chicken to check the center.
- Read more about 15 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: Grilled Chicken & Apple Cider Vinegar Marinade