Make a Creamy Cucumber Salad as an easy side dish for all your summer get-togethers.Print
Creamy Cucumber Salad
Make a creamy cucumber salad as an easy side dish for all your summer get-togethers. The key to a good cucumber salad is removing excess moisture. Please share this Creamy Cucumber Salad recipe!!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30
- 3 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 c. sour cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill
- kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers and onion.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice and dill and whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over cucumbers and onions and toss until combined. Garnish with more dill and serve.
- Cucumbers contain multiple B vitamins, including vitamin B1, vitamin B5, and vitamin B7 (biotin). B vitamins are known to help ease feelings of anxiety and buffer some of the damaging effects of stress. Cucumbers are rich in two of the most basic elements needed for healthy digestion: water and fiber.
- Serving Size: 6