Air Fryer Banana Bread is very easy to make and only takes 30 minutes. Loaded with delicious banana flavor, it’s a classic breakfast or snack recipe, just simplified. You want them to have deep yellow skin with lots of brown spots. The main reason is when bananas get brown and ripen, the sugars inside starts to break down, making them sweeter and releasing delicious aroma. That will help to build the most flavor for the bread!
Delicate banana-flavored bread that is sliceable and so delicious. Slather on some butter and dive into this decadent moist banana bread.
Air Fryer Banana Bread is super moist and so delicious that you will be hooked. And the best part is that it makes a smaller bread that you can actually finish. Air fryer cooks faster & is so efficient for summer baking. No need to heat the whole house with the oven and still can enjoy a delicious dessert. It is as easy as whisking the ingredients together, pouring it into the cake pan and letting the air fryer do the rest of the work.
Not what you are looking for? Try these other great Air Fryer Recipes:Print
Air Fryer Banana Bread
A simple Air Fryer Banana Bread recipe – Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30
- 1 banana small to medium, mashed – the riper the better
- 1 egg
- 2 – 3 tablespoons brown sugar (2 tblspns is enough for me)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil I’ve also used olive and coconut oils
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup plain flour mixed with 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (I’ve used white, wholemeal, coconut flours, or a mixture + hemp flour. I’ve also used self raising flour instead and skipped the baking soda.)
- Line a very small baking tin or oven safe glass dish (about 5 to 5.5 square inches) with baking paper and trim. Spray with a little oil. If baking in the oven, preheat to 320F / 160C.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg into the mashed banana. Then whisk in the sugar, oil, and milk.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix until just combined.
- If using an air fryer, pre-heat to 320F / 160C for 3 minutes. Pour the batter into the prepared tin/dish and bake in your oven or air fryer for 25 to 30 minutes or until a skewer poked into the bottom of the cake comes out clean. A little bit of sticky-ness is fine. For me it takes 25 to 30 minutes in my air fryer and 25 minutes in my oven.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the tin/dish, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Serving Size: 2